Our Collection of Personal Information
Red Rover does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us, such as through our contact pages, by email or some other means. The personal information you might provide to us could include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Our Collection of Non personal Information
When you visit the Web Site, we may automatically collect certain non identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or computer operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to us, the amount of time you spend on the Web Site or the pages on the Web Site that you view. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
Our Use of Information
We will only use your personal information as described below unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personal information is collected or through some other form of consent or notification from you:
- We will use personal information to operate the Web site and to provide you with any specific services that you may have requested.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your direct inquires.
- We will use your personal Information to book camping reservations.
- We and affiliated third party campgrounds may use your personal information to offer special promotions and invites to special events. Affiliated third Party campgrounds are prohibited to use your information for any other reasons and cannot sell or distribute personal information. Red Rover is not responsible for privacy practice of affiliated third party campgrounds.
- We will use your personal information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you emails from time to time.
- We may permit vendors and subcontractors to access your personal information, but they are permitted to do so only in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personal information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Web Site.
- We may disclose personal information as required by law or legal process.
- We may transfer your personal information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of Red Rover or the division responsible for the services with which your personal information is associated.
- Non personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Red Rover or information stored on the Web Site or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers, and your use of the Web Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal information. Affiliated third Party campgrounds are prohibited from sharing any data. Red Rover is not responsible for affiliated third Party campground’s data security and does not share your credit card information with affiliated third party campgrounds.
Non Red Rover Websites
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites from within the Web Site, including pulling content in from feeds such as Twitter. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites, and by providing a link, we are not endorsing or promoting such third-party sites. When you link away from our Web Site, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website you visit.
You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personal information, and by using such services, you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
Communications with Red Rover
Red Rover does not accept any unsolicited ideas from users, including without limitation suggestions about campaigns, strategies or other ideas or content. Therefore, you must not submit any such unsolicited materials. If, notwithstanding this policy, you submit an unsolicited idea or content to us, you understand and acknowledge that such idea or content is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, expressed or implied, by considering it. You agree to waive any claim against Red Rover or its assignees regarding misappropriation of your ideas or content submitted in violation of this paragraph.
Registration and Account Information
You can access comments and reviews on the Site without having an account and without submitting personally identifiable information. You cannot post comments on the Site without having an account and without submitting personally identifiable information. Additionally, other features of the Site are available only if you register and establish an account with RedRoverCamping.com.
In order to register you will need to provide a valid email address and create a password. We need this information to communicate with you and to ensure the security of your account. You will also be required to create an identity for the Site (a “username”). You may be asked to provide additional, optional information, including a photograph or other image and biographical information.
Your username, any image you provide, and any biographical information you submit may appear on your user profile page (“Profile Page”). In addition, your Profile Page may show when you joined the Red Rover community, how many comments you have posted, recent comments you have posted on the Site, and your recommended comments. When you post a comment, your signature will appear along with the text of your comments.
The information you provide to establish an account and in creating your Profile Page is referred to as “Account Information.” Information that appears on your Profile Page is public.
Promotions and Surveys
From time to time, we may sponsor promotions, contests, surveys, or other events which require the collection, processing, and storage of individual contact information (e.g., name and mailing or email address) and demographic information (e.g., your age and state of residence) to be used for the event. We may cosponsor these events with other companies. In that case, your individual contact and demographic information is likely to be shared with other sponsors.
Demographic information may be compiled and reported or shared in the aggregate with others, but no personal details that can be linked to specific individuals will be provided. We will not release personally identifiable contact or demographic information to any third party other than named sponsors without your consent (except as provided in Section “Disclosure of Personal Information).
Content You Submit
The Site allows you to submit and post comments and to recommend comments posted by others (collectively “User Content”). User Content that you submit to Red Rover Camping or post on the Site, including any personal information included in your User Content, becomes publicly available and can be seen, collected, and used by others.
Disclosure of Personal Information
United States of America