Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
* If using a campfire, build your fire up. If at home, don’t worry about it!
- Spoon pudding into pie crust.
- Add marshmallows on top of pudding.
- Wrap pie in foil. If cooking at home, refrigerate pies and skip to step #8.
- Spread embers until flames die.
- Place wrapped pies onto embers. Do not place pies on top of flames!
- Let cook for 5-7 minutes. You want the marshmallows to melt into the pudding and for the pudding to start baking into the crust.
- Remove the pies carefully off of the embers and let cool.
- Open up the foil and add any topics you want. We recommend graham cracker pieces and more marshmallows. Anything’s fair game, though… bacon, anyone?
- Enjoy! 🙂
Filming by Mary Heisey and Gabe Pelly
Editing by Cua Lao