For the full report on our favorite travel apps: 10 Innovative Travel Apps You Should Never Travel Without Again
Gearing up for your next adventure? These apps will replace your old travel logs, travel journals, and travel companions!
Our top travel apps of 2015 for iPhone and Android:
1. Triposo – A worldwide travel guide in your pocket that works entirely offline. Wander without Wi-Fi and let spontaneity take over.
2. Alongways – Searches for what’s worthwhile along the way. You can search for what you would stop for, like dog parks or RV parking, or you can enter point A and point B to discover what pops up along your route.
3. WiFi Map – Before you travel, just tell WiFi Map where you’re going and download the maps for offline use. Go premium for access to WiFi internationally.
4. Roadtrippers – This database of over 100,000 points of interest walks you through planning your next road trip.
5. Travelmath – This trip calculator compares flying and driving costs, listing distance, time, stopping points, and cities near your destination.
What’s your favorite travel app? Comment below!